You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seabass cooked with egg tofu and yau mak chye is a traditional Chinese grandma dish. A little ginger with a tinge of spice added makes this a delightful and delicious comfort food.
Ingredients: seabass, yau mak chye, egg tofu, potato, sweet potato, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, mixed rice.
Meal size: 7oz (suitable for 1 feeding)
* For toddlers from 1 year old
* Fresh ingredients from countries with trusted agricultural standards
* No added sugar, added salt, added starch, colouring, MSG or chemical preservatives
* Photo is for illustration purposes
We recommend all first-time customers try our specially-curated meal set. This will help you discover your child's taste preference before choosing individual meals. Check out our Le Bonheur Starter Bundle (Tots)
* PREPARATION : By steaming (recommended) or microwaving. Simply pop-out the meal to a suitable heating bowl and steam it for 20-25 minutes or microwave for 3-5 minutes. Stir in-between heating (if needed) to make sure the heat is evenly distributed. Cool the pot to lukewarm and serve. For added aroma (toddlers & kids range only), thaw the meal first and stir in a pre-heated pan for 10-15 seconds.
* DELIVERY is available from Monday to Friday with a pre-selected date / time of either (1pm to 5pm) or (3pm to 7pm). Standard delivery is $15 (for orders above $55), Flexi delivery is $20 (for orders below $55) and Free delivery on orders over $200.
* The earliest Pickup or Delivery is within 2 working days from date of order. Customized For You Menu will require 5 working days. An sms / email reminder will also be send for your convenience.